BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

About Me

Jayme
Hi! My name is Jayme and it is my pleasure to share my world with you! If you are reading this you are either family, a friend or just someone who is nosy and curious about my life. Either way...Welcome! I have been married for 3 years and we just had our first child, Carson Ace Nyborg! He is so cute and is growing like a weed! I can speak for my husband and I both when I say he is absolutely the best thing that has every happened to us! Carson is part of the reason I wanted to start a blog. So many people love him and I want those people to be able to read about his life and watch him grow. I will also be writing about this and that! Whatever comes to mind! Hope you enjoy!
View my complete profile

Friday, July 1, 2011

No time!

I don't have time to write anything write now! I just wanted to post something so my page wouldn't look so bare!!!! If you're reading this, sorry to disappoint!


More to come later!!!

0 comments: